John Scott Yoga App aims to enhance your understanding and knowledge of the Vinyasa count of the Ashtanga Primary series as well as introducing John's teaching and knowledge of Ashtanga Vinyasa
The source material comes with John's official approval and combines his existing DVD material and teacher training course notes in a new and portable format. The application focuses on the Vinyasa Count, the mantra of the Ashtanga practice, with John's instructional audio track playing over images from his highly acclaimed Ashtanga DVD
This Application features:-
- Video introduction to the Ashtanga Practice
- Primary Series vinyasa count from the Internationally acclaimed John Scott Primary Series DVD
- Audio Teaching chant with John - Updated versions of the Practice and Closing Mantras with John and as call and response
- Vinyasa Count Quiz with 8 levels of difficulty
- Quiz breakdown to assist with directing your learning
- Inspirational Videos
- Sanskrit numbers and terms
- Audio tracks for the chants with instructional information
- Asana details direct from John's teacher training course notes
- Access to John's online website
- Embedded and online help and support
This full version presents the Ashtanga Primary Series for review for existing students and as an introduction to those new to John's teachings. The application is not meant as a means of learning Yoga postures though it is presented as a means to introduce the student to the details and intricacies of the Vinyasa Count.
John highly recommends you find the guidance of a qualified teacher to help with your practice
John Scott Yoga is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-11. The program can be installed on Android.
John Scott Yoga (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.